New to Chemeketa? Need help registering for classes? Getting started is easy – and we’re here to help. If you haven’t done it yet, apply for admission. Then check out early bird advising and registration on Thursday, August 16 at Chemeketa’s Salem and Yamhill campuses.
Here you can meet with faculty from programs, discuss transfer programs with counselors and advisors and register for classes with the help of peer assistants.
Just attend the session that best matches your intended major:
Career/Technical Degrees or Certificates –
- 9 am, Bldg. 2, Student Center, Salem
- 1 pm & 6 pm, Bldg. 1, Rm. 103, Yamhill Valley Campus
- 9 am, Bldg. 8, Rm. 201, Salem
- 1 pm & 6 pm, Bldg. 1, Rm. 106, Yamhill Valley Campus
- 9 am, Bldg. 6, Auditorium, Salem
- 1 pm & 6 pm, Bldg. 1, Rm. 105, Yamhill Valley Campus
- 9 am, Bldg. 34, Rm. 101, Salem
- 1 pm & 6pm, Bldg. 1, Rm. 101, Yamhill Valley Campus
Before you arrive –
- Apply for admission online
- Take your placement tests
- Complete the new student orientation at My Chemeketa
For more information call 503.399.5120 or schedule a new student advising session.