It’s a new year and you’re on your way to enrolling as a college student. Not sure where to start? Now is the time to begin Chemeketa’s admission process if you plan to attend fall 2013.
Here’s how to get started:
- Apply for Chemeketa Scholars by March 8 if you’re a high school senior graduating with a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Take Chemeketa’s placement test (Scholars need to take placement test before March 8.)
- Make corrections to your FAFSA (if income taxes have been filed)
- Tour the campus – schedule one online or by calling 503.399.3995
- Check your MyChemeketa account and submit any additional requirements for financial aid
- Complete Chemeketa’s online orientation on MyChemeketa
- Attend an advising session or Early Bird advising
- Accept your financial aid award letter
- Attend new student preview day
- Classes begin late September
For more information about admissions call 503.399.5006 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.