It’s a new year and you’re on your way to enrolling as a college student. Not sure where to start? Now is the time to begin Chemeketa’s admission process if you plan to attend fall 2014.
Here’s how to get started:
- Apply for Chemeketa Scholars by March 7 if you’re a high school senior graduating with a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Complete Chemeketa’s online orientation in My Chemeketa
- Make corrections to your FAFSA (if income taxes have been filed)
- Take Chemeketa’s placement test (Scholars need to take placement test before March)
- Tour the campus – schedule one online or by calling 503.399.5000
- Check your My Chemeketa account and submit any additional requirements for financial aid
- Attend a new student advising session
- Register for classes in My Chemeketa
- Accept your financial aid award letter
- Attend new student preview day
- Classes begin late September
For more information about admissions call 503.399.5006 or e-mail email@example.com.