10 Questions for Great Testimonials
- Think back to what brought you to (our business) in the first place. What was the problem or challenge you were facing?
- What products or services have you accessed at (our business)?
- Of the items you shared in Question 2, which were your favorite(s) and why?
- How have your interactions with (our business) improved your (intended areas of improvement) in any way? Explain.
- Have you been pleasantly surprised by any part of your experience with (our business)?
- If this was your first experience of receiving help with (problem area), what were you nervous or skeptical about? How is it different or better than what you imagined?
- Is there anything that stands out to you about (our business) that is markedly different from other similar services you’ve found?
- In your opinion, what is the most important thing people should know about (our business) and its products and services?
- Other thoughts or comments?
- If your testimonial is used on (our business website) website, please indicate how you’d like your quote to be attributed (name, town, website address, etc.):
This entry was posted in SBDC News & Info. Bookmark the permalink.