Come discover all the ways we can help your business thrive!
We’re inviting local business owners and community business organizations to see your Small Business Development Center and connect with business resources we offer. Many business owners aren’t sure where to get support for their goals – do you know about SBDC?
June 7, 2011 11:30-2pm
You’re invited to check us out! The open house will include:
- A presentation by a local business celebrity
- Tours of our facility
- A networking table for your cards and brochures
- A business card raffle for several outstanding business books
- Time to connect with business owners and leaders in the business community
Open house agenda – feel free to attend some or all of the day’s events
- 11:30 Gathering and registration
- 12:00 Secrets of My Success presentation: Mary Lou Zeek, of the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery
- 1:15 Welcome from Diane McLaran, Director of the Chemeketa Center for Business and Industry
- 1:20 Staff-led building tours
- 1:30 – 2 Coffee, cookies, and connection time
There is no cost for this event. Please invite friends!
Plan to bring some business cards or brochures to share. We’ll have a table set up where you can leave them for other participants to take.
We’re located at 626 High St NE, Salem (map). Free parking is available all day at the Marion Parkade kitty-corner to our building.
Want to connect and get support? We’d love for you to attend! Call us (503-399-5088) or send an email (email@example.com) to register!