Small business owners
Are you ready to take your Facebook skills to the next level?
Learn how to grow your fanbase and keep them engaged! Start generating revenue using this vital business tool.
Choose one from the three levels — or take all three!
Ideal for business owners who have created a Facebook account but are not using it and/or are overwhelmed by Facebook.
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 26, 10:30am – 12pm
- How Facebook can help your business
- Facebook terminology and getting around on Facebook
- The difference between your wall and your news feed
- What is a business page and how to create it
Ideal for business owners who have a Facebook personal profile and a business page and want to upgrade to using Facebook more effectively to generate goodwill and more fans.
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 26, 12:30 – 2pm
- How often to post – finding a balance
- Increase the number of your followers and “likes”
- Creating meaningful content
- How and why to insert a Facebook link on your site
Ideal for business owners who are comfortable with Facebook and want to benefit from all the extra features Facebook offers.
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 26, 2- 3:30pm
- Refining your Facebook strategy
- Analyzing your traffic with Facebook Insights
- Customizing and branding your business page
- Using Facebook ads
- Plenty of time for your specific questions
Taught by Jennifer Hofmann, owner of Inspired Home Office and advisor at Chemeketa SBDC.
This is not a sit-and-stare series of classes. Interaction is encouraged and there is plenty of time for your questions. Since it’s taught in a state-of-the-art computer lab, you’ll also try out numerous hands-on activities and apply the learning in real time.
- “Jennifer is a very good listener – responded to everyone, included everyone in discussion & participation.”
- “Excellent presentation! The comfortable environment was conductive to learning & questions.”
- “This was the best class that I have attended at SBDC. It got me going and I’m ready to use the information.”
- “Based on what I learned in this class, I will make major changes to my Facebook page – it will be better because of this class – thank you!”
3rd floor of the Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry (626 High Street NE in downtown Salem). Free parking available at the Marion Parkade (map).
$45 for one level or $125 for all three
Space is limited to 22 participants so sign up today.
Contact SBDC to register your spot: 503.399.5088 or email us at email@example.com.