Prepare for the Construction Contractor Exam with this 2-day live class which meets the State of Oregon education requirements. Get the added benefit of learning from the instructor with 35 years of construction experience. This class will prepare you for the exam and teach you how to set up your business for success.
The registration fee of $355 includes all class sessions, class materials, a copy
of the current edition of the Oregon Contractor’s Reference Manual, chapter quizzes, and two 80-question Practice Exams.
Comments from past participants:
- “Judy was practical and presented information with ease and with all pertinent details.”
- “Knowledge of instructor. All the handouts and key points.”
- “Easy to follow. Well organized.”
- “Concrete, specific application to practicing and passing exam.”
- “The ability of the instructor to answer questions.”
Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7
Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11
Time: 8 am to 6 pm
Location: Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry, 626 High Street NE, Downtown Salem
Cost: $355 (includes the manual)
Registration and Information: 503.399.5088