The Power of Email Marketing
Email is a powerful marketing tool for the business owner; a tool that, when used in the right way, will dramatically increase business growth and success. Combine your email marketing with social media and you’ve got a killer combination! Whether you’re more experienced with email and social media marketing, or just getting started, this is the seminar for you. And hey… it’s FREE!
1. Learn how to build relationships that are the key to the success of your business with easy, inexpensive, and highly effective email marketing (using an email service).
2. Explore the basics of what email marketing is, why it works so well, and how it easily integrates with social networking sites.
3. Learn how to master email marketing communications. We’ll take a comprehensive look at best practices and winning strategies for keeping existing subscribers engaged, and developing new relationships along the way:
- Reach more people with your message
- Create email campaigns that get results
- Get your emails opened and read
- Write compelling subject lines and copy
- See examples of successful email campaigns
Dana will walk through the first few steps of creating your first email campaign & will ntroduce the Constant Contact Online Learning Center & Social Quickstarter.
Supercharging Your Facebook Marketing with Social Campaigns
If you’re like most businesses, you already see the value in connecting with your current and potential customers via social media. But the challenge is figuring out what you actually need to do with social media in order to drive real results for your business or organization.
This seminar is the “what, why, and how” of social campaigns: how to drive repeat business and amplify word of mouth by engaging your happy customers, stay top of mind to make it easy for them to share your message, and measure results. It’s divided into three core sections:
1. Plan: driving repeat business and amplifying word of mouth with a great offer!
2. Publish: sharing your message easily, to stay top-of-mind with others (engage!)
3. Promote: growing your business and measuring results
Dana will share examples of how others are using Constant Contact’s Social Campaigns to engage their current customers, gain new customers and grow their business.
Who should attend? These sessions are suitable for both the email and social media marketing beginner and for those who’ve had more experience – great hints and tips to apply to your small business marketing strategy!
Time: 10:30 am – 1 pm
Instructor: Dana Pethia, Regional Director, Constant Contact in the Pacific Northwest
Location: Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry, 626 High Street NE, Downtown Salem
Cost: FREE. Registration is required. A light lunch will be provided for those who pre-register. Seating is limited so REGISTER TODAY!
Registration and Information: 503.399.5088