Small business owners
Learn how to use your website and social media tools to generate income for your small business!
Ever wonder how to get your website to generate income?
Chemeketa SBDC is offering a 2-part class called Online Sales Techniques that will boost your online presence and generate new streams of income this year.
In this 8-hour class, get all the details you need to sell online, create raving fans, and get focused with your online marketing. No more frittering away precious time on social media or wondering what promotions will make your customers respond.
This intensive, hands-on class is for busy entrepreneurs who want to make more money and build a fan base online.
What you’ll get from the Online Sales Techniques classes:
- Clarity for how to promote your products and services
- Confidence using Web 2.0 strategies to promote your products and services
- Strategy that engages your potential customers without annoying them
- Simplicity from systems that work effectively for you and your business
- Success from tried-and-true techniques that prevent hapazard action
- Measurable results that maximize the return on your time investment
What we’ll cover:
- How to convert your website visitors into customers
- How to write a sales page that makes people want to buy
- How to use social media tools (like Facebook and Twitter) effectively
- How to connect with potential customers and build trust in your company while they’re deciding to buy
- How to build your audience so marketing efforts yield new income
- How to launch and promote a product or service and generate income
- Effective Websites and SEO Basics: How to get people to buy
- E-newsletters: How to stay in touch while the customer is still deciding to buy
- Social Media Mastery: Turn customers into raving fans (who will then drive more customers your way)
- How to Launch your Product or Service Online: How to build trust and create healthy hype so customers buy what you’re selling
- This class includes a complimentary 1-on-1 advising session with the instructor as a follow-up to the class. This way you’ll get all your specific questions answered and have support in implementing the concepts you learn in the class.
- Must have an existing business
- Must have a website and the capacity to edit it (yourself or by a professional)
- Encouraged: A Facebook or Twitter account
- Encouraged: Be able to access to your email account remotely
- Tuesdays, March 12 and 19, 2012
- 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Taught by Jennifer Hofmann, owner of Inspired Home Office and advisor at Chemeketa SBDC.
This is not a sit-and-stare class. Interaction is encouraged and there is plenty of time for your questions. Since it’s taught in a state-of-the-art computer lab, you’ll also try out numerous hands-on activities and apply the learning in real time.
- “Jennifer is a very good listener – responded to everyone, included everyone in discussion & participation.”
- “This was the best class that I have attended at SBDC. It got me going and I’m ready to use the information.”
- “Based on what I learned in this class, I will make major changes to my Facebook page – it will be better because of this class – thank you!”
- “Very informative and well taught. Excellent handouts and text as well as web guided instructions.”
- “Book Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability especially helpful for web design.”
Best of all, the techniques you learn in this class will help your business make more money in 2013. Jennifer uses all of these techniques in her own business because they work! Space is limited to 22 participants. Sign up today!
Cost: $195 per participant (includes a copy of Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug) The class is $99 for past participants who want a refresher.
Call 503.399.5088 to reserve your spot!