Amazon Career Choice
You can take classes at Chemeketa as part of your Amazon employee benefits.
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere.
- Explore career opportunities and academic programs with Chemeketa’s free Career Coach. Create your profile in one- minute and begin exploring!
- Apply to Chemeketa. Visit our How to Enroll page for instructions on applying for admission whether you are new to Chemeketa or were enrolled here before.
- Enroll on the Career Choice website:
- Visit AmazonCareerChoice.com
- Select the "College" track and "Chemeketa Community College" as your school
- Submit a Career Choice Payment Request
- Please include your student ID number
- Questions regarding payment requests can be submitted to AccountsReceivable@chemeketa.edu or in person in Salem Campus Building 2, Room 200, Window 1. (Accounts Receivable)
As a Chemeketa student, you receive resources to help you achieve your educational goals:
- Flexible schedules with classes available in-person, remotely or online
- Free tutoring services both in-person and online
- Free study skills workshops to develop effective studying habits and techniques
- Free one-on-one writing support through our Writing Center
- Free use of computer labs
- Free career services resources including resume help, career counseling and more
- Access to thousands of academic texts, books, and periodicals through the Chemeketa Library
- Save money through our growing number of high enrollment courses with course materials and books costing less than $50
- Access to an assigned academic advisor to guide you through your program