Oregon's State Fire Marshall counts a Chemeketa degree among her achievements.
Chemeketa Community College Alumni Association
Take pride in your Chemeketa degree or certificate and get connected with resources available to you as a Chemeketa graduate by joining the Chemeketa Community College Alumni Association.
Whether you enrolled in one class, graduated with an associate degree, completed a certificate program, or transferred from Chemeketa Community College to continue your education elsewhere, you can become a member of our alumni association.
Chemeketa provides opportunities for students to explore, learn, and succeed through quality educational experiences and workforce training.
Together, we can create better opportunities and a better future for our community.
Complete this quick and easy application to start enjoying the benefits of the alumni association.
Share Your Success
- Send us your success stories - how has your time at Chemeketa prepared you for your continued education or professional development?
- Share your story of how you entered the workforce
- Do you have photos of yourself on campus during your time at Chemeketa?
- Send us a photo of yourself with Chemeketa gear
- Career Services
- Mock interviews
- Job Search
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Regular invitations to events happening on campus for you and the family to participate in
- A periodic newsletter, updating you on special events, fundraising efforts, campus news, and alumni spotlights
- Networking opportunities with other alumni and creating connections with community leaders
- A digital alumni directory updated annually
- 25% off Chemeketa-branded clothing item or gift purchase at our bookstore (Offer valid in-store only, you must present your Chemeketa Alumni Membership Card)
- Complimentary digital subscriptions to the Statesman Journal and USA Today
Paying it Forward
- Become a mentor for current students
- Donate food to our food bank
- Become a member of one of our CTE Advisory Committees
- Donate to our Foundation to help current students succeed
- Let us know if your workplace is hiring
If getting involved is something you are interested in, email us today.
New State Board of Agriculture Member Fondly Remembers Chemeketa Wine Studies
Miguel Lopez, a graduate of Chemeketa’s Eola Northwest Viticulture Center, has been appointed to the Oregon State Board of Agriculture by Governor Kate Brown. An Oregon native, Lopez has deep roots in agriculture and the wine industry. He worked on farms and is the child of farmworkers. (Read More)
"...at Chemeketa I was provided a robust education without incurring insurmountable debt."
Although she was a first-generation student, Rosa never felt lost because of the support she found at Chemeketa. She now helps families in the community find resources to meet their needs as a Family Support Specialist.